Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am a fun girl

Hey there!! I am a fun girl looking for someone to share my life with. I'm open and honest and wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm not exactly looking for a serious relationship, but you never know what friend can end up as. I have a job that I love. I enjoy spending time with friends. I'm always up for going out to the bar or cuddling on the couch with a movie. I'd like to think that I am funny and I love to laugh. I'm a big family girl. I love sports-watching and playing. I play on a women's rec basketball team in winter and I play slopitch in the summer. I'd like to find someone to golf with as I finally bought my own set! I'm not sure that there is much more that I can say, you just have to get to know me. I'm not into playing games, i just don't see the point in them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great intro...

If you would just tell us where the hell you are :) lol... Cos your blog showed up in the malayalee's blog list.

I am a malayalee at home in Cochin. :)

See ya around

ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

DUDE IS THAT REALLY YOU? or did they just give your bodypit to someone else cause the worms cleaned you up?

Club.mocazo said...

Its really nice blog can u check see my blog once for more Malayalam stuff Log on ::Aakashagopuram Malayalam movie